Kids Weekend Program Trigg
We’ve been the number-one delivery center for the national Woolworths SurfGroms program since the start. We’ve introduced more than 7000 frothing WA grommets between 5-12 years old to the joy of surfing! We know practice is the key to progress and that’s why we offer this program all year round. Our courses have 5 different skill levels and are designed to keep your kids fully engaged. Your child will learn a broad range of skills in and out of the water and develop a sound understanding of our coastal environment and safety considerations.
Sessions run for 2 hours with programs usually starting on the first weekend of every month and running for 4 consecutive weeks. Please select your course carefully as we’re not able to offer make up sessions if you can’t attend the full course.
Every child registered for a Woolworths SurfGrom program receives a log book and a gift from Ripcurl at their first session of the season.
Please note, by submitting this order you agree to our Terms & Conditions.
IF, AFTER CLICKING “BOOK NOW”, YOU ARE NOT TAKEN TO THE CART PAGE:
Please try again in a new browser – if still unsuccessful, contact the office.
Thank you for understanding.
What you need to know
368 West Coast Drive
Things to bring
- Swimming attire
- Water bottle
- Change of clothes
- A copy of your booking confirmation (printed or on your phone)
- Your own wetsuit/rash vest
We provide the following for your grom, so they can enjoy their session to the fullest.
- Soft Surfboard
- Professional Level 1 Accreditated Surf Coaches
- 2 Hour surf lesson each day
- Small groups – max of 5 students per coach
- Taught by passionate and professional local surf coaches
- Covers all the basics from warm-up, to paddling, to catching waves and standing
- Includes important surf and safety rules and ocean awareness
- Structured Levels from the Surf Groms Logbook
- Relaxed, supportive vibe
- Well organised lesson with max time in the water