Kids Weekend Program Trigg
$205.00 – $205.004 days
We’ve been the number-one delivery center for the national Nudie SurfGroms program since the start. We’ve introduced more than 7000 frothing WA grommets between 5-12 years old to the joy of surfing! We know practice is the key to progress and that’s why we offer this program all year round. Our courses have 5 different skill levels and are designed to keep your kids fully engaged. Your child will learn a broad range of skills in and out of the water and develop a sound understanding of our coastal environment and safety considerations.
Sessions run for 2 hours with programs usually starting on the first weekend of every month and running for 3, 4 or 5 consecutive weeks, depending on the season and public holidays. Please select your course carefully as we’re not able to offer make up sessions if you can’t attend the full course.
Every child registered for a Nudie SurfGroms program will receive a rash vest and logbook at their first session of the season.
Please note, by submitting this order you agree to our Terms & Conditions.
What you need to know
368 West Coast Drive
Things to bring
- Swimming attire
- Water bottle
- Change of clothes
- A copy of your booking confirmation (printed or on your phone)
- Your own wetsuit/rash vest
We provide the following for your grom, so they can enjoy their session to the fullest.
- Soft Surfboard
- Professional Level 1 Accreditated Surf Coaches
- 2 Hour surf lesson each day
- Small groups – max of 5 students per coach
- Taught by passionate and professional local surf coaches
- Covers all the basics from warm-up, to paddling, to catching waves and standing
- Includes important surf and safety rules and ocean awareness
- Structured Levels from the Surf Groms Logbook
- Relaxed, supportive vibe
- Well organised lesson with max time in the water