Kids Holiday Program Trigg
$205.00 – $250.004 days
Nudie SurfGroms offers the ultimate opportunity to let 5-12 year old kids learn the joy of surfing over the school holidays. Our holiday programs (with 6, 8 or 10 hour options) offer 5 different skill levels and are designed to keep your young ones entertained via a fun, safe outdoor activity. Your child will learn a broad range of skills in and out of the water and develop a sound understanding of our coastal environment and how to surf safely.
This program runs over 3, 4 or 5 consecutive days every week of the school holidays. Please select your course carefully as we’re not able to offer make-up sessions.
Every child registered for a Nudie SurfGroms program receives a rash-vest and log book at the start of their first session of the season.
Please note, by submitting this order you agree to our Terms & Conditions.
What you need to know
368 West Coast Drive
Things to bring
- Swimming attire
- Water bottle
- Change of clothes
- A copy of your booking confirmation (printed or on your phone)
- Your own wetsuit/rash vest
We provide the following for your grom, so they can enjoy their session to the fullest.
- Soft Surfboard
- Professional Level 1 Accreditated Surf Coaches
- Nudie Surf Grom Log Book
- 2 Hour surf lesson each day
- Small groups – max of 5 students per coach
- Taught by passionate and professional local surf coaches
- Covers all the basics from warm-up, to paddling, to catching waves and standing
- Includes important surf and safety rules and ocean awareness
- Structured Levels from the Surf Groms Logbook
- Relaxed, supportive vibe
- Well organised lesson with max time in the water