Homeschool Safe Surfing Program Trigg
$80.00 – $80.004 days
This program is set up for students of the WA homeschool group as part of their physical education. If you are not a student but would like to learn to surf, please contact the office.
The Homeschool Safe Surfing Program will run for 60 minutes over 4 sessions at Trigg Beach.
You can book into whichever program suits you best – and YES you can book into multiple programs!
Please note we will not be offering a make up lesson if you can’t make it and we require students to be 10 years of age or older.
Surfing WA has been providing surfing services to WA schools for over 35 years and currently provides a range of programs for all students from Primary and Secondary Schools. As part of the program we offer free sunscreen to students to support the SunSmart message.
All our coaches are highly qualified, experienced and hold current Working with Children Cards.
Our school prices are per hour and our ratio for Surfing is 1 Coach: 8 students, 32 max, Bodyboarding ratio of 1 Coach: 12 students, 36 max
Please note, by submitting this order you agree to our Terms & Conditions.
What you need to know
368 West Coast Drive
Things to bring
- Swimming attire
- Water bottle
- Change of clothes
- A copy of your booking confirmation (printed or on your phone)
- Your own wetsuit/rash vest
We will provide you with the following:
- Soft top surfboard hire – different sizes available
- Wetsuit hire – spring suit or steamer
- Rash shirt hire
- Professional coaching from our nationally accredited surf coaches
- 60 minute lesson
- Dedicated time with your coach to help set goals for your lesson
- Learn to read the surf conditions and wave zone negotiation
- Basic fitness for surfing
- Correct surfing and paddling technique
- Relaxed, supportive vibe
- Well organised lesson with max time in the water